Who we are
Our Mission :To bring a voice for the Deaf to communicate their desires ambitions and concerns.
Our Goals :
- To accelerate Disability innovation and secure a fairer world for disabled Persons.
- Improve the immediate long term employment,health and educational outcomes for the Deaf
- Partner with organizations globally and assist them in becoming more inclusive.
- Engage young Deaf Persons as problem solvers and accelerate a more sustainable future.
- Promote equitable access to civic participation, working spaces, governance and entrepreneurship opportunities.
Our motivation, comes from directly witnessing the struggles of Deaf and hard of hearing (hoh) children,
youth and generally Persons with Disabilities struggling to succeed in being able to be part of the healthcare systems,
education, labor market and social inclusion.
OUr Big vision
Our Innovation Lab is a free and safe space for the Deaf community to co-create solutions that will positively impact communities.
We hold innovation challenges to challenge and equip young Deaf Persons as problem-solvers and engaged members of the society to create a better world.
We organize workshops for discussion and training activities for knowledge sharing.
We are connecting the Hearing and Deaf communities to bring forth the sense of belonging.
Occasionally we have non - official meetups to facilitate connections between young people and existing work opportunities.
We reach out to Deaf Persons in special institutions to empower them to be the gamechangers in their community.
Our Hardworking Team: