Who we are
Veezaviz is an assistive technology company leveraging on the power of Machine Learning, specifically, Computer Vision, and 3D animation enabling two way communication between the deaf and the hearing/blind with no need of the hearing/blind understanding sign language.
Our MissionTo bring a voice for the deaf to communicate their desires, ambitions and concerns.
- To accelerate disability innovation to secure a fairer world for disabled people
- Improve the immediate and long term employment,health and educational outcomes for the deaf
- Partner with organizations globally and assist them in becoming more inclusive
- Engage young deaf people as problem solvers and accelerate a more sustainable future.
- Promote equitable access to civic participation, working spaces, governance and entrepreneurship opportunities.
Our motivation comes from directly witnessing the struggles of deaf and heard of hearing (hoh) children,
youth and generally people with disabilities struggling to succeed in being able to be part of the healthcare systems,
education, labor market and social inclusion.
OUr Big vision
Our innovation lab, a free and safe space for the deaf community for co creating solutions that will positively impact commuities.
We hold an innovation challenge to equip young deaf people as problem-solvers and engaged members of civil society, helping to create a better world.
We organize workshops for discussion and training activities for knowledge sharing.
We are connecting the hearing impared community to bring forth sense of belonging
Occasionally we have non - official meetups to facilitate connections between young people and existing work opportunities.
We reach out to the unhearing in all special institutions empowering them to be the gamechangers in their community
Our Hardworking Team
Elly SavatiaCo Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Lumona MulengwaCo Founder & Chief Technical Officer
Phoebe WakioChief Financial Officer
Daniel MoengaHead of 3D Animations
Faith IzakaSpeech & Sign Language Pathologist
Davis MwangiUser Experience Designer
Priscilla WambuiProject Manager
Partners & Supporters